Friday, October 17, 2008

Dearest



Where would you have me go?

Iv been where you took me

To the brink of the cliffs over the storming maddening ocean

Iv been deep within the calm of that same ocean

Iv been on the rollercoaster to hell and heaven

Iv been with you to the very end of the world and back

Iv touched the horizon

Iv touched the dew on the smallest tenderest flower in the garden

Felt the last striving breath of a loved one on my arm

Ran my blood cold and yet it broke me

I have felt the cry of a newborn

Awakened to this world

I have seen the struggle between life and death

Of a man who brought up five daughters

With all the love he had

Only to see them suffer

At the hands of this harsh coarse world

Now my dearest where would you have me go??

We have been together

Here

There

Everywhere

Now my dearest, we must part and experience that which is beyond your reach

Maybe I will hold his hand, talk to him, love him, and get all my answers

Or maybe not

Because I do not know whether he exists

But life my dearest, there is someone out there, who deserves you better than i

Someone who needs you more than i

Someone who's loved one sits down to pray to him

Day and night to spare you for a loved one

To spare you so the loved can be everywhere that you have taken me

Go to them dearest,

For they will cherish you more than I ever could…

Goodbye my dearest

“The time to hesitate is through.”

“The time to hesitate is through.”
Jim Morrison-Poet